Monday, October 19, 2009

When A Mind Has No Filter...

Note: This has been edited from a far more controversial and, frankly, offensive note. Because humour is humour, but some humour gets you killed. Like anything about the Muslims.


You what's a neato name? Enoch. But of course, like anything one minute you find yourself quoting the Bible, then suddenly you find yourself sucking down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette and her little sister...


But I digress.


The point is, women are just second-class citizens. It's not their fault. They are just massive roller coasters of emotion! What with their periods and pregnancy and children...


Clearly, it makes them ineligible to work along side or even above men in government...or life in general


But what really gets me is these men who become women. I mean, that's Dr. Frankenstein right there. I don't know how they do it - I think they use silly putty - but it just wrong.


However, we should be sensitive to those who find themselves...I don't know...confused.


Like gays. Poor disillusioned people. Maybe one day they'll get better, I don't know.


Take my best friend Kenneth, and his roommate Jeff. Good friends, working as partners to find the right women to spend the rest of their lives with.


Been looking for the past five years together...


I don't actually recall any girlfriends of theirs...


But they are very picky.


But the point is, you don't see them going off and getting their Mr. Doodles cut off. Because they know what it means to be a man.


But let's reflect on the theological implications.


  1. God is a man.
  2. Jesus, who is God, is a man.
  3. The Holy Spirit is a man, since Jesus was a man and Jesus is God, and God is also the Holy Spirit.
  4. Therefore, God is a man.


So therefore women are less or second-class.


I'm no St. Thomas Aquinas, but this pretty clear theology.


Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-women.


I love women.


Some of my best friends are women.


My wife, for instance, is a woman.


Or rather, my wife would be a woman if I had one.


But that's beside the point.


The point is, feminism is bad because it gives women ideas. It insists that women be educated. How can any man dominate his household if a women thinks?


First rule of any form of control: Keep women ignorant.


They can't tell you what you are doing wrong if they don't know what you are doing. Or anything for that matter.


So therefore, my dear friends, we find at the end of this epic saga a concise and clear reason why random Bible reading is dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment